Justin talks with U.S. Senate candidate from Colorado, Trish Zornio. If she wins, Trish would be the first scientist and first female ever elected to the U.S. Senate from Colorado. Trish is running to unseat Republican and part-time Trump masseur, Cory Gardner. She talks about the 5-year plan that got her to this point, visiting all 64 Colorado counties twice, dealing with Republican trolls, and her love for music and Sara Bareilles.
- 0-7 minutes: Why Trish decided to run and bring her science background to politics
- 7-11 minutes: Trish talks about the power of special interests and why deregulation has caused so many problems
- 11-20 minutes: Her 5-year-plan to run for U.S. Senate
- 20-25 minutes: The hardcore trolling from the GOP
- 25-30 minutes: The complicated Caucus/Primary process
- 35 minutes-end: Trish sings! And talks about the value of arts education in her life, along with some of other stuff